I thought I'd look back and list some of my Thanksgiving Memories.
- Eating spinach at Granny's - almost couldn't get it down
- Walking on a beach - watching surfers
- Aunt spilling a whole pumpkin pie in the oven
- Pecan Pie - Papa Al eating it by himself, making it for the first time by myself
- Crowded around the table at our house on Dennie Court
- Mom making a list of what we had at the meal
- Visiting my in-laws finding out they don't always have turkey!
- Watching football
- Playing video games and eating turkey dinner for 3 days straight (yes for breakfast, lunch and dinner!)
- Eating dinner at Spanish Moss
What are some of your memories for this wonderful holiday?