What I'm Thankful For
With Thanksgiving approaching it is only appropriate to list a few things I am thankful for!
- Jesus Christ - my Savior
- Family - so blessed by all the loved ones in my life
- Friends - there friendships are so precious to me
- My Home - Such a happy place to be
- Freedom - it is not free and I am grateful to everyone to helps protect it
Okay those were the big things, but here are some smaller things that make everyday wonderful!
- My Daughter's laugh - nothing much better on this earth
- Kissing my husband every morning and every night - we have done this for 8 years
- Seeing my parents several times a month - easy to say goodbye when I know I'll get to see you again soon
- Chocolate - dark 70% or more so good
- Survivor - I just love watching people who are forced to co-exist
- Discovering a new author - Charliane Harris is my new favorite
What are you thankful for this year?