Car Trips - The Funny Times
With family car tips there are always some suprises, some good and some not so good. I've complied some of the more funny events from family car tips.
- Driving from Kansas City to Lincoln with the whole family, fishing poles and all.
- Having "I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas" blaring, windows down, 20 degrees out side, going 0.002 mph; all of that to arrive right back where we started from.
- Taking a night 'tour' of DC
- Feeding my husband non-boneless wings in the car after he said "This is the best idea ever!"
- Sounds of the car - mom swallowing, and dad narrating the scenery "There's a stick out over there."
- Playing Wise and Otherwise
- Watching a guy try to pick up a pallet backwards at a gas station.