Life Lessons from my daughter
Below are life lessons I have learned from my daughter. She brings joy to my life and I am so blessed to have her.
- If music is on we MUST dance
- Drinking tea is better when you have someone to share it with
- All things change and change quickly, so enjoy what you have when you have it
- Night-night kisses are the best
- God's world is full of wonder
- Patience is hard
- Burping is fun and something to be noticed
- Animal sounds are just as important as the name
- Skirts were made to twirl in
- It's okay to run around in a diaper for most of the day,, who needs clothes anyway?
Please let a comment if you have learned something from being around a kid.