Happy 4th of July Crafts!
Ready for some red, white and blue fun? I sure am. These are easy, toddler approved crafts to do this weekend.
1. Wooden popsicle stick Flag
- Painted popsicle sticks
- Glued them to cardboard
- Then added a star
Things got a little messy, but that's part of the fun!
2. Red and Blue Confetti
- Tear up red and Blue construction paper
- Put it a cute jar, for the next craft
- (My DD, loved this! She worked until it was all torn up.)
- Paint wooden popsicle sticks (red, white and blue)
- Glue on paper stars (we just put one on the front and back of the stick)
- Place in the jar from craft #2 (above)
4. Star Poster
- Glue stars on construction paper
- (We had left over stars, and I'm so glad we did, DD loved this project)
5. Red, White and Blue Snack
- Cut bananas and strawberries, wash blueberries
- I put all these on a plate with short skewers
- Make fun patterns and eat!
Here is our new super festive 4th of July centerpiece! I just love this, and smile every time I see it:)
God bless you and your family as we celebrate all our wonderful freedoms. I hope you have fun with these crafts.