My Husband's Mistress
This is not something I often talk about. You may be shocked to learn what I am about to reveal. For the last ten years I have been dealing with this, and it's time I said something.
My husband has a mistress.
- He has always been respected by other men. This is one thing that drew me to him. If men respected him, so could I.
- He is kind with people. He gives them more slack than I ever would, and understands their motives. His way with others is something people respond to.
- Men seek out his council. Got a tough issue? Then my husband is the man to talk to. He gives wise, sound council and you leave knowing the right thing to do.
He works to provide for our family, and even without a full time job he would always find ways to challenge and test himself. No matter what he does men will look to him for leadership, and he responds by being someone they can count on.
Which means, he is someone I can count on. When all is said and done he leads by example. He knows his priorities and they are in the right place.
- He has never once missed a prenatal checkup.
- When I need him he drops everything and rushes to my side.
- He might not always be fully present with me but he is 100% with our daughter. Full eye contact, attentive and engaged.
PS. If you are looking for be Simply Better's Tuesday Tips link up, it has moved to Fridays! Come back this Friday for: Faithful Fridays. It's 4 blog hops in 1, and will be even better than Tuesday's Tips.