This May we took a family trip to Gulf Shores, AL. It was in celebration of our 10 year anniversary and our daughter's 3rd birthday.
We went with another family, and just had the best time! I highly recommend going for a family vacation. I wanted to share some of the highlights from the trip (and show off some of the super cute pictures!).
- Beaches are super fun with kids. There is just so much to do water, digging, drawing, picking up shells, bird watching, fish, building, running is allowed and so are loud noises!
- A small zoo can be as much fun as a large zoo. My daughter loved feeding the deer and goats.
- Smart phones are great for directions and finding things to do in the rain. Google reviews, thank you! Good food and family fun all around.
- Going on a trip with friends is fun. Our daughter and our friends' daughter had so much fun together. (This made my heart happy to see my daughter share, try to comfort and be inclusive. Really eased my mind about how she will be with baby brother.)
- Picking up seashells is fun, and kinda addictive!
What are your favorite things to do at the beach? I'd love to hear from you.
This Friday is the very first Faithful Friday blog hop! I'm so excited to about hosting this blog hop, be sure to stop by on Friday to link up and read all the great posts. See you Friday.