31 Days of Preparing for Baby, Day 3
Day 3: Baby Apps
When my daughter was born 3 years ago, there were only a few good baby apps, and now there are so many good free ones! Here are some of my Favorites:
- My Pregnancy Today, by BabyCenter
- I'm Expecting - Pregnancy App, by MedHelp
- Pregnancy Contractions Timer, by L-J-Holmes
- Feed Baby - Baby Tracker, by Penguin Apps
- White Noise Lite, by TMSOFT
- Calorie Counter, by MyFitnessPal LLC (great for keeping track of weight and calories so you can get the baby weight off.)
What baby apps are you using? I'm sure I missed some.
(Here is a link to all the posts for 31 Days of Preparing for Baby, the links will become active as the series progresses.)
Ready to blog hop? Link up below, I just love reading all your posts!
Meet the bloggers:
Faithful Fridays is a place to link up anything post that demonstrates areas of your life that you have been faithful in. Has God called you to be faithful in writing, homemaking, child raising, reading, or homeschooling? Link up as many times as you like, share the areas of your life that demonstrate your faithfulness. We can't wait to read your wonderful posts.
Please put the blog hop button on your website so others can find us!
Tell others of your posts on Faithful Friday's blog hop. click to tweet
Tags: 31 Days be Simply Better Blog Hop Blogging Children Faithful Friday Leslie Monroe Link Up Party