31 Days of Preparing for Baby, Day 23
Day 23: Make a so sweet of you list
This list is different than a honey-do-list. This list is for friends and family that stop by for a visit. Almost all of them ask, “what I can I do to help?” This list will be your answer.
Items to think about including:
- Cutting up fruit and veggies
- Loading the dishwasher
- Vacuuming/sweeping the floors
- Rounding up all the trash
- Spraying down multipurpose cleaner on bathroom and kitchen counters
- Hold baby while you shower
- Hold baby so you can make dinner/snack
- Play games with older children
- Shake out rugs
- Change sheets and towels
- Start laundry
This list will get you started. Most people want to help, but aren't sure how to. This way you will have items that you know you feel comfortable helping with, and they will be able to be a blessing to you.